07/02/2008

Eu sou um gravedigger...

Dave Matthews's band - Gravedigger (Acoustic) repeat mode and so on…

I will write you English because I should, because I can (kind of…), because I must or just because because. Over my trouble river I spend my dying hours in between acute pains and some tickling brain paralysis. Damn, ten thousand times damn.

I spend my finite days without two feet of conversation, without warm cups of coffee, those big ones, those who burn the tips of the fingers and melt you into an endless happiness mode.

Sometimes I think I am heading to the edge of the precipice. I feel some cold and sticking burnout in the tip of my toes. The stupid thing is that I see it coming, engulfing all the others good feelings. Yep, awareness is this little thing that can save you and at the same time fucks you up.


Acerca da música. Ele há coisa mais bonita do que pedirmos ao coveiro para sermos enterrados numa campa rasa para sentirmos o sabor da chuva.

Gosto mais das palavras grave e gravedigger do que campa e coveiro. Não seria óptimo se pudéssemos usar as palavras mais bonitas ou as que nos soam melhor, ou as que gostamos mais, independentemente da língua que falamos. Uma língua só nossa, com palavras escolhidas por nós e já agora que os outros nos percebessem… Sim isso dos outros perceberem o que queremos dizer seria/é importante…

Sorrisinho estúpido, às vezes, como agora, sinto-me o gajo mais fish do universo… E é isso…

- Alberto, Alberto mas os emigrantes portugueses já tinham pensado nesta merda da língua híbrida???


- Tens razão Pedro... Bolas… (Sinto-me um bocadinho menos genial… A sorte é que tenho uma pilinha grande e isso dá-me uma certa autoconfiança suplementar…)

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Cutie, just to say that i am alive in Japan...i dont know if u could get my mail...and my mobiles dont work (no network)
But i am fine and everything is great, even i was eating sea urchin, oh no....can be that i am becoming a fishy person??? urgh.....ok, i love you, take care