18/04/2008

Say it with a song...


Sometimes I wish that I could speak just with lyrics… When you listen over and over to the same tune everything seems to make sense. All of us have a secret bag full of unspeakable words and feelings waiting for the right person or even for the right situation with the wrong human being. Better to make the biggest mistake of your life then to die without a full gasp of the greatest greatness of all.

Suddenly, we cross with this outofthisfuckingworld song and bang xibung pang… Millions of those sparkling little guys of the brain light-up and we finally see it crystal clear:

This is our outofthisfuckingworld song…

I will keep this song buried on the pocket of my shirt, just in case. Just in case if I came across with one of those sparkling fucking in between situation of an unbearable problefuckmatic love…


Like you ;)

Sem comentários: